This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Name of the organisation
Description of the organization
CIPAT is a consortium of 43 Tuscan Upper Secondary Education Schools, and most of them Vocational Institutes. It was founded in 2002 by 11 Vocational Institutes which later decided to make the consortium open to different types of Upper Education schools which shared its aims and were interested in its initiatives. In the latest years, the main objectives of the consortium have been:
• the reform of technical/vocational courses,
• the improvement of the quality of the organisational structures of the member schools,
• the prevention of early school leaving,
• the development of teachers’ skills in the use of new technologies.
• the enhancement of teachers’ didactics aiming at the development of active citizenship competences in an intercultural framework
How the organisation will contribute to the dissemination and exploitation of the project results
CIPAT will be involved in the dissemination of project results