This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Name of the organisation
ADì - Associazione Docenti e Dirigenti Scolastici Italiani
Description of the organization
ADi is a cultural not for profit organisation recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education as a qualified Association in the training of Italian teachers and School Principals. They have always been attentive to innovations emerging all over the worlds to develop new teaching methodologies. ADi goals are:
- preparing teachers and schools to foster the creative and innovative potential of young people through formal and non-formal learning in ways that are relevant to employability;
- fostering schools to develop innovative curricula based on ECVET principles;
- promoting better school and life inclusion for SEN students;
- promoting the Creation of transnational innovative teaching strategies;
- to build a culture of innovation in schools over the years;
- to achieve teacher higher professional development.
How the organisation will contribute to the dissemination and exploitation of the project results
ADi will be involve in the piloting phase and help the Consortium disseminate and promote the project intellectual outcomes through their different initiatives also outside the partner countries. Actually, ADi organizes, every February, an international congress on education with a special interest on vocational and technical education. The congress is always attended by more than 400 people. Therefore, they will support the Consortium also in the reinforcement of the project impact at European level.
ADi website is well known in Italy and it is highly consulted by education professionals. The
association also writes a monthly on line magazine which reaches more than 30 000 teachers and school directors all over Italy and in Europe. ADi represents a highly qualified organization which is currently cooperating with schools all over Italy and Europe.
They have got a wide and well consolidated network of Italian schools which includes more than 200 organizations spread all over Italy. The association is currently consolidating a network of European schools made up of schools from Poland, Germany, Spain and Slovakia.